2015 life lessons remembered next to a dustbin.
1. You will still fucking cry and look like an ugly baby no matter how old you get.
2. Love is the brainchild of Lucifer. He made it a choice.
3. Not everyone is genuine and that's okay because everyone has their own story to begin with.
4. The best of friends are the the one's with low maintenance on keeping the friendship alive.
5. Sometimes you have to take a step out of your problems and view it as a third person to see the bigger picture.
6.Give yourself credit even though you conquered the smallest mission in your to do list.
7. Giving up is actually an option. But getting back up is compulsory.
8. Take chances.
9. When you are feeling sad, angry or depress - deal with it. For at least half an hour or an hour, max. Then tell yourself you wasted half an hour, has your feelings been solved yet? Whatever it is, deal with it. Don't bring it over to the next day. Or worse, other humans.
10. Forgive yourself. Fo every mistake, for every decision, for every step you take.
The older I am, the more I lose focus on myself. I never thought I would say this but almost towards the end of last year, like a form of meditation, I have start setting up priorities every morning to keep me in track. I tell myself what went wrong the day before, whether I am okay when I woke up today and what I would like to achieve by 11.59 p.m - even if it was just grocery shopping. In the end of the day, even though you know everything is going to be okay, focusing on strength within yourself is the only way to be happy.
A lot of things has changed but the only philosophy that that hasn't change is to be happy with yourself.
Cafe location for today : LOKL
Tried their new dish - french onion soup which was pretty good along with their staple cucumber and lime tea juice. It is not cheap but a great pit stop before exploring the historic part of Kuala Lumpur.